Friday, August 15, 2008

It's Hard to Say Goodbye










Today was my last day on 90210. It's always sad to say goodbye to people you enjoy working with when a project is over. Only this time, the project is far from over. I feel sorry for them as they have a grueling production schedule ahead of them. No one on in the 90210 editorial will have a weekend off for months. I hope the show is a hit to at least make all the hard work and long hours worth it. With two episodes airing back to back on September 2nd, it's been a struggle to keep up with production which has already started shooting the fourth episode. I don't know how they're going to do it. I know Aimee and I are relieved that I won't be sucked into that nightmare. Another season of Lost starts production on Monday, but since the first episode won't air until January or February, our schedule is a bit more relaxed. The start of a new season is coinciding with Aimee and the kids leaving for Utah on Tuesday. I'll have to find reasons to stay away from home as I hate being home alone. You always think you'll look forward to peace and quiet, but to me, that gets old very fast. I feel lonely when I'm home alone. I know Aimee would love to spend a couple of weeks by herself as she has always has the kids with her at all hours, even on her vacation. I know Ross and Eleanor have a lot of fun things planned for them so I hope everyone can stay healthy and enjoy their time in Utah.

1 comment:

Christina said...

I wanna see some of the new 90210... they haven't even mentioned it over here! I only saw some through Letterman who had Shanen D. on as a guest, and she made a fool of herself... go figure why nobody likes her! ;)