Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Angler


I just got done watching an interview with Barton Gellman on Countdown with Keith Olbermann, and I have to say, just when my opinion of Dick Cheney couldn't be lower, someone comes along and blows the whistle on yet another nefarious deed by this deplorable administration. Gellman is promoting his book Angler, which is Cheney's code name with the Secret Service. Gellman more or less confirmed my worst fears about Cheney's ruthlessness. Most notably, Cheney's role in the lead up to the invasion of Iraq. His behind closed doors meetings with Republican lawmakers to convince them of the debunked link of Al-Queda and Sadam Hussein and Hussein's "advanced" development of weapons of mass destruction. After all these years, why can't any Democratic lawmakers muster up some courage and start sincere impeachment proceedings other than Dennis Kucinich? Some years ago I can remember listening to a popular morning show here in Los Angeles on KROQ joking about sending their least favorite people on a rocket ship to space, never to return to earth. Well, here's my list of people I would put on that rocket.
George W. Bush
Dick Cheney
Karl Rove
Donald Rumsfeld
Condeleza Rice
John Ashcroft
Alberto Gonzalez
Dana Perino
Rupert Murdock
Roger Ailes
Bill O'Reilly
Sean Hannity
Rush Limbaugh
Geraldo Rivera
G. Gordon Liddy
Osama bin Laden
Pat Robertson
and last but not least, Paris Hilton.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Pairs Hilton would of been my first, the rest to follow..... and a few of our Italian Politicians......